Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday card for my nephew

There are so many people born in June (there is even a new baby coming soon, hehe). That means I have to make few birthday cards. The very first one I've made is for my nephew, he is turning 7 in June.  Green is his favourite colour, and it never change! You know some kids change rapidly, they might love red today, but blue on the next day. I doubt that the reason he likes green is because of the cartoon ''Ben 10'',haha~See the 2 little bees on the card? It doesnt make sense to have bees on the birthday card? No no no, it make sense to him perfectly, bee is not his favourite insect but he is the bee. My dad gave him a nick name called ''little bee'' because his name sound the same with ''bee'' in chinese. I've call him ''little bee'' since he is small. That is why I made the card like that. Hope he ll like it~


No comments:

Post a Comment