Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Artist Trading Card (ATC) - Miss you my friend

I've just sent 7 ATC cards, still cant post the picture until everyone receives 7 ATCs from others.
Here is the view from outside




Here is my new update, the other 7 members  already received my ATC and I also finished collecting 7 ATCs from them!

Excited right?
Let's see, these are my ATCs. Excuse for the blurry image, those cards already sent out I cant retake the photo :(










Those are the ATCs I've received, aren't they cute?
There are total 8 of us join this activities, from the top left it is from Cheryl, Geam, Cleo. And the bottom left is from Jiexi, Ying Pang, Lee Shin, and the last one Samantha.

First time join this kind of activities and it makes me happy and excited. Since everybody has received all the ATCs, we'll started to share some ideas and technique used in our ATCs. I've to admit that I'm still very new in card making and so much thing to learn from each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment