Monday, June 25, 2012

Blessing for being in my life


I've made 2 cards with my new distress ink pad which I got last week. Recently I'm kinda obsessed with brick wall after inspired by a roadside advertisement. I've made another few cards with brick wall design before this card, but each one with different technique. I learnt this technique when I run through some card making tutorials on youtube, and I found it quite interesting then I tried it. From the picture you might think that the brick wall is a stamping and drawing, half correct,  there is a stamping but no drawing. First of all I stamp a background stamp on a piece of white card stock,then I cut them out into many small pieces, and colour the sides with distress ink and join them back together. That is how the brick wall created. Sound easy but it just a little bit of time consuming.


This is another one using my new distress ink colour. I love the vibrant red tone colour. First time trying out the vintage style, still learning and hope for improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment