Monday, July 2, 2012

Cute little mini album

Few days ago I got some lovely fabric sticker from Julie, who is studying her master in hong kong. When I saw the fabric sticker immediately I got the idea of using it to make my mini album cover. This is my very first mini album, which I made for Julie as her birthday present. She just got back from taiwan for her conference, so I tot she can use this mini album to record some memories in her trip. Let's have a look at this mini album.
 This is the cover, 3'' x 3''. very small and cute

 First page of the album, written with ''Taiwan 2012''

 Second page, with a butterfly as decoration

 As you can see from from the picture, the is a tag located in the top pocket. She can put her picture on the tag (but the picture has to be small one also, haha), and write her journal at the back
She can also put her picture on each pages if she want

 Another tag at the side pocket. In this album you will see top and side pocket in the alternate sequence

Last 2 pages

That's all, I hope she ll like it~!

No comments:

Post a Comment