Saturday, May 5, 2012

Shopping at smidapaper

I've heard of smidapapert this shop for some time, but never got the chance to pay it a visit until today.
It is a craft shop selling a lot of beautiful pattern paper which is really nice for scrapbook and card making. They are selling some other tools such as stamp set ribbons, buttons, alphabets chipboard and etc. If you are living in penang and you are interested in scrapbook and card making you can have a look there. Since they are only open on certain days through out the months so you might want to check on their blog with the schedule before you head over.  This is the link
http://blog.smidapaper.com/about/
They are having a mini sale on their pattern paper since 19th april until today,  I've grabbed 3 on the bargain corner for only rm5. It is definitely worth to buy because normally one piece of pattern already cost me rm 5! (some even more than that)

Here are some paper I've grabbed, arent they look beautiful and nice? I love it! I couldnt help to stop picking them at smidapaper, Im just obsessed with the beautiful colour and I hope one day I can have my own craft room with plenty of tools and paper, hahaha~! Last time I bought a heat gun from SSS (US) but because of the the voltage problem I just cant use it in Malaysia, sigh, waste of my money. I was hoping to get one in smidapaper but they are currently out of the stock, fortunately the nice lady (I believe she owns the shop) said she can order one for me, might get it end of this month. Heat gun is used to melt embossing powder to achieve the embossing effect for sentiment or design. It is also called embossing technique.  I wouldnt know all about this if I didnt start learning card making.  There are so many different tools and technique to be used. Maybe one day I should make some videos to show how I make my cards. Im not professional though, just want to share with you all about it and give you a better idea what is stamping, what is embossing and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment