Friday, November 16, 2012

Preparation for christmas card

I should have started to make christmas cards 2 weeks ago, but because of many reasons (actually is many excuses,lol) until yesterday only i finished my first card. Making card is so fun but once you are addicted to it you will keep buying different tools and materials. Recently i got many new ''toys'' to play around, good for me to try new technique and new design. End of the year is like a crazy shopping season, everywhere is doing promotion. If you are looking for new craft supplies you can go to this link www.craftmatestore.com as there are a lot of item on sale. I was excited about christmas, feel like to make a lot of christmas cards, decorate a christmas tree, make a christmas wreath for my room and etc. But so far just started to make my cards only. Anyway, it is still not too late but…prepare earlier is better. Gonna speed up a bit!

2 comments:

  1. I have been collecting ideas for Christmas gifts for a couple of weeks. Last year it was the first time I gave home-made goodies to my friends and this year I´m going to ask everyone to either give something home made gifts

    thanks a lot for sharing
    Christmas Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gareth, you'r welcome!

      I totally agree that home made item is the best gift to share with others, unique, sincere and lovely!
      Although it is time consuming, i believe people enjoy the process. Hope you enjoy your process too! Have fun!

      Delete