Friday, April 13, 2012

Another birthday cards with love

Today is a special day for someone very important to me. Actually it was my dad's birthday, haha~I made a card for him. I started the idea with a flower with a lots of hearts,(surprisingly my dad's favourite thing is flower! I just knew it few days ago. No wonder every time when we are abroad my dad always ask my mum to stand beside those beautiful flower and snap it. Now I know that he actually wanted to capture those flower instead of my mum! lol!) Then I added on a stripe of pattern paper horizontal to the flower. And then I tried to add a ribbon under the flower, it works! ok, then a birthday sentiment is a must for my birthday card, I got another cute little cake clear stamp so I stamped it together also. It was still a little bit empty right? To complete the cards I decided to add few more hearts, it is not only to show more love to my dad but also balance out the card. Finally, stitches around the card, the card is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment