Saturday, October 6, 2012

Organizing My Craft Corner


I'm not a person who is good at organizing but i love to see everything in organized.
I got a big drawer to store my crafting tools. A lot of space but...everything looks messy in it. In order to solve the problem, i decided to separate few smaller sections in the drawer for different categories. So today i went to Jusco and bought few trays with different sizes.
See how did they work out for me!
There are total 9 sizes for this multi purpose tray, i've chosen 7 different sizes of them
Prices are reasonable, the smallest one i got is only rm 1.90, the biggest onet is rm 6.90

The drawer i bought it from Jusco also, see how they fit in perfectly!

I like the tray because you can stack them together. In future if i feel like to have extra section i can simple get the same size and put it on the top

This one for my stamp sets and acrylic blocks. 

 Here i got some alphabet stickers, crop a dile, punches,embellishment...seems like i still got a lot of room to add more!


No comments:

Post a Comment